Thank you for considering a gift to Baycrest in your will.
By remembering Baycrest Centre Foundation in your estate planning, you will help ensure specialized care and well-being for older adults in the years ahead.
Making a bequest may be easier than you think. Of course, many of us hope that our legacy will be one that touches family and friends, but it can reach beyond that to the community and generations that follow.
Wording for Gift In Will
Legacy Gift Confirmation Form
What are the benefits to you?
- Allows you to make a larger donation than would otherwise be possible during your lifetime.
- No immediate cost that affects your current lifestyle.
- Ensures that your wishes are fulfilled that will reflect your core values, commitments and make a lasting difference.
- A charitable tax receipt to your estate can significantly reduce or eliminate final income taxes.
We would be pleased to meet with you or answer questions. Please feel free to contact:
- Becki Willoughby, Planned Giving Director @ (416) 785-2500 ext. 3895 or
- Joanne Gittens, Manager, Planned Giving @ (416) 785-2500 ext. 2023
This is general information only and is intended for reference purposes.
You should consult with an experienced estate planner or professional advisor to help you make decisions that suit your financial and estate objectives.
An Inspiring Story: A Reason to Give
You can view this special video here
or by clicking the thumbnail.