Yes, I would like to make a gift now
There are multiple ways to give to Baycrest:
- Give Online – and receive an e-receipt almost immediately for your records.
- Call our Donations Office at 416-785-2875
- Send a cheque to:
3560 Bathurst Street
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com or call 416-785-2875.
Simplify your life… become a monthly donor
By becoming a monthly donor, you are providing a dependable source of funding that supports Baycrest’s greatest needs. Your monthly commitment ensures a ready and reliable stream of funding for seniors’ care and research that is finding answers to complex questions about brain function.
Make a stronger impact
Monthly donations reduce administrative costs for items like postage, paper and printing. This means that more of your donation goes to where it’s needed most.
Monthly donations are affordable
By dividing your annual donation into 12 equal payments, you can meet your annual donation goals while effectively managing your personal finances.
It is easy to keep track of your donation
Your donation will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit card. Your donation will appear on your monthly statement and you will receive one consolidated tax receipt for your monthly donations at the beginning of the following year.
Click here to learn more about tax receipts.
It’s easy to make changes to your pre-authorized donation.
To change the amount, the schedule or to skip payments, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Donations office at 416-785-2875 and we will gladly make the changes for you.
Monthly donors receive:
- A welcome package with details about Baycrest to help you get to know us better
- A regular e-newsletter with information about Baycrest happenings, the latest neuroscience findings, upcoming events and tips for brain health and healthy living.
- An annual tax receipt that consolidates all your monthly donations made throughout the year